Thursday, March 3, 2011

No Fill For Me!!

I didn't get a fill yesterday. The surgeon says my reaction to bread and chicken was typical when the band is this tight. He thinks it's at a good point now and will only fill in small increments in the future, like a quarter or half cc. The doctor said my weight loss is slow and I just looked at him. Duh!! It's what I complain about every single visit. We once again went through the foods I eat on a daily basis and he was only concerned with my breakfast which is a No Sugar Added Carnation Instant Breakfast shake made with skim milk plus. He always tears apart that breakfast, but honestly, I went home and looked at the box versus a box of cereal that he suggested and I just don't get it. The shake looks so much healthier and a third of the carbs. I will have to bring the box in next visit because I'm so confused. I really don't mean to challenge so much. I'm just trying to learn and once again, I feel like I'm getting conflicting information. Of course, yesterday I was still at my highest weight in the past 3 weeks when I went for my weigh in, but somehow managed to lose a pound according to their records. I haven't been to the gym since Sunday and haven't been eating veggies like I should be because I'm broke and imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning. I seriously don't get it at all!!!

HW 317, PSW 306.4, SW 284, CW 263

No comments:

Post a Comment