Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow

Since, my last post, I have lost complete control. I've been working a minimum of 60 hour weeks and haven't hit the gym or moved much out of my chair at work. I've been eating everything in sight and have been making some poor choices. I don't know what's going on with me. I know this is all stress related and can not believe the damage that I have done. I have worked so hard and let it all slip away so easily and quickly. I know it's not over and it's just a stumble and I can pick up the pieces and move on, but wow, is all I can say. How quickly I can screw up such hard work. The truest thing ever said about this surgery was that the lap band is just a tool. If I choose not to change my life, the lap band will not help. I have felt like crap for the past few weeks and fuller than I ever should be. I only have 3 weeks of tax season left. I hope to get to the gym sometime later this week. I will make better choices and eat only when I'm hungry. I did start making this really yummy tuna dish for lunch. I use a can of tuna, some golden raisins, chopped onions, fat free mayo and chopped broccoli. It's so filling and different than just plain old tuna.

What's done is done. I changed my appointment to the end of April. No point in going in before when I haven't been doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I certainly don't want to be lectured at this point. I know I screwed up, but it's not over. I want to get back on track now. I can do this. I will succeed. I have learned so much about myself throughout this journey and still have a long way to go.

Tomorrow is another day and I will get back on track and do the right thing for my health. No more fooling around. Christine first.

I don't want to post the updates, because I'm embarrassed that I let things spin out of control so quickly without realizing in such a short amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. don't be embarrassed! you will be back in control in no time!!! 7 and ansel send their xoxoxo's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete